For as long as I can remember my Mum has said to me before each race to just “have fun and swim fast”. That little piece of advices always reminds me why I love swimming
- Gemma Cooney - Age National Swimming Champion
If you focus on the process, the outcome will take care of itself
- Matthew Eckford - Australian Ultramarathon Runner
I am a self punisher - I drive myself hard - I'm competitive - with myself and I love to mark measure and monitor my performance against me - I am pretty much just running my own scientists experience - subject Gertrude Rancher
- Jillian Hamilton - Mountaineer - Everest 2017
Practice visualisation. Seeing yourself achieve your goal makes you more resilient against competition who think you can't.
- Chelsea Jaensch - 2016 Rio Olympian - Long Jump
Growing up in country Victoria, Katie was known to be the outgoing, sporty tomboy of the group. Playing state Basketball, competing in Sports aerobics and dancing for over 10 years, it was a given that Katie loved the active lifestyle.
- Katie Stevens - WBFF World Titles & Miss V8